Coronavirus (COVID-19): UK Update
This page will be updated regularly to provide the latest information.
Last updated: 01/10/2021
The health and safety of our staff and customers is our number one priority. We are actively monitoring the changing situation and we are following guidance from local and national government, the World Health Organisation and Public Health England.
We are continuing to maintain our high standard of hygiene and cleanliness at all levels of our business. In response to the Coronavirus, we have taken additional measures to ensure our rigorous cleaning and hygiene processes are maintained.
In addition, we are:
- Providing enhanced briefings to our staff members
- Increasing the provision and availability of anti-bacterial products available to our staff members
- Ensuring all staff are provided with the relevant personal protection equipment to protect them and our customers.
- Liaising with our delivery partners to ensure the least disruption to our customer orders.
- At the present time we are maintaining a strict no visitor policy to our office, this will remain in place for the foreseeable future.
- This is to ensure the safety of our staff and to ensure the highest level of hygiene for our products.
- Delivery times could be extended due to the outbreak, however the royal mail are doing an amazing job at keeping everything moving at a very difficult time.
- At the present time we are still dispatching orders as normal with all relevant safety procedures in place.
Taking increased care of your own personal hygiene and cleanliness is still the best preventative measure.
- Frequently clean your hands in soap and water, or with an alcohol-based hand rub.
- If you cough or sneeze, please cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue – throw the tissue away immediately and wash your hands.
- Avoid contact with anyone who has a fever or cough.
- Avoid contact with ‘high touch’ areas other than where it is necessary to do so.
- If you experience difficulty breathing, have a high temperature or cough, please stay at home and contact a medical advisor by phone.
We have emergency plans to ensure we can provide up to date information to our customers or in the event that we are alerted to a case of Coronavirus which may affect our staff or customers.
We want to reassure customers that at this time that we are actively working with our team to ensure the highest level of hygiene standards.
We also feel its important to point out that all our products are stored and packed in a custom fitted packing area to ensure continually high standards of hygiene.
You can keep up to date with all the latest advice from NHS England here - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/.
You can find more information at the GOV website here - https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
Thank you and stay safe.